RISE began as the first national association dedicated to helping healthcare professionals meet the challenges of risk adjustment. Now, RISE has expanded its focus in recognition of the fact that risk adjustment, quality, revenue management and Star Ratings are inexorably linked and that education in each of these areas is essential for plan and provider success. We strive to serve our members with networking, education and industry intelligence. Through meaningful networking opportunities, roundtables, cutting edge conferences and webcast presentations, RISE brings together multiple perspectives and facilitates highly interactive discussion. Membership is free for health plans and providers. Click here to join. To learn more, visit www.rasociety.org.
When and Where
The Annual RISE Summit is THE event where hundreds of plans and providers gather to share best practices! Join us March 10-12 at the Hilton Nashville Downtown!
The event kicks off with a special off-site reception at Puckett’s Grocery & Restaurant. Just a three-minute walk from the hotel: When you depart the hotel, turn left onto Broadway, right onto 5th Avenue North, proceed two blocks. Puckett’s is on the corner of Church St. and 5th Avenue North. We’ll have live music, so get your cowboy boots on and get ready to go honky tonkin’.
Click here to learn more about the venue.
About the 7th Annual RISE Summit
Integrating quality, risk and revenue management has never been tougher or more complex! Register right now for the 7th Annual RISE Summit, and you’ll secure your opportunity to hear all about the very latest strategies to boost your performance right away.
With three tracks to enable a customized learning experience, we’ve put together an agenda with more topics to choose from and many insights on new issues:
- Data management and quality best practices to optimize risk adjustment, quality and revenue
- Which P4P and physician engagement strategies actually work?
- How can you strike a balance between risk revenue optimization and RADV risk mitigation?
- Understanding the impact of EDPS on revenue and chart reviews
- What to look for in your in-home assessment program
- The very latest on RADV methodology
- Risk management along the product lines: Medicare, Medicaid and the Exchanges
- How to impact the most troublesome Star ratings measures
PLUS: Hear a special opening keynote on “Risk Adjustment on the Exchanges” by Jeff Grant and Lateefah Hughes from CMS!
Get Answers to These Important Questions
- What is CMS saying about risk adjustment on the exchanges?
- How are plans handling the toughest areas of the Star rating measures?
- What’s the right balance in focus and resources in risk and revenue management?
- How can you manage CMS and TR3 changes effectively and efficiently?
- What should you look for in evaluating a home assessment program?
- What is the role of predictive modeling analytics in identifying risk?
- How are state-federal partnerships evolving in the dual-eligible demos and how are they handling risk adjustment and quality improvement?
- How can you reduce coding errors while ensuring compliance and audit-proofing your process?
- What are the key trends in risk adjustment for provider value-based purchasing?
TO JOIN RISE, Click here
Or JOIN our RISE Group on LinkedIn
For RISE Sponsorship Opportunities, contact Kevin Weigel 704-341-2448 or email@example.com