What You'll Hear
Compliance Week and Financial Research Associates have joined forces and are proud to present a new program called “In-depth Conversation on Whistleblowers & Compliance” on February 27, 2017 at The Harmonie Club in New York City.
This in-depth conversation allows senior compliance, finance, and audit executives the opportunity to discuss ways to mitigaterisk exposure from your third-party providers.. During the afternoon, attendees will participate in roundtable discussions to allow for best practice sharing.
Topics to be covered include:
- Enforcement Trends and Increased Whistleblower Reports and Rewards
- New DOL Guidelines for Effective Whistleblower Compliance Programs
- Increased Scrutiny on Employee Agreements, Severance Agreements and Confidentiality
- Considerations When Someone From Your Compliance or Legal Department is the Whistleblower
- Unique Challenges When the Whistleblower is Not an Employee
- Insights from the Plaintiff Bar on the Profile of a Whistleblower
Top Reasons To Attend
- 5 Tools to strengthen your whistleblower compliance programs
- Learn how to protect the company with stronger language in your employment and severance contracts
- Find out how to minimize the risk of potential False Claims Suits
- Get updated on the new DOL guidance on whistleblower best practices
- Strategies to effectively train your employees
- Meet leading experts on whistleblower litigation
- Hear directly from the Plaintiff Bar
Learn how to mitigate risk exposure from your third-party providers
Who Should Attend
Senior In-house professionals working in the following departments:
- Human Resources
Outside Counsel specializing in:
- White Collar Crime
- Employment Law
- False Claims Act
- Corporate Compliance
Get Answers To These Important Questions
- How to protect your company from whistleblowers reports?
- Will the increase in whistleblower rewards continue?
- What should you do when the whistleblower is an employee?
- How can you prevent anti-retaliation suits?
- Can you protect your confidential data?
- What are the warning signs for a possible whistleblower?
Special Discount for in-house professionals
When & Where
February 27, 2017
The Harmonie Club
4 East 60th Street
New York, NY 10022
P: (212) 355-7400
If you require overnight accommodations for this conference, please contact any of the following nearby hotels. Please note that FRA does not have a negotiated rate with any of these hotels.
InterContinental Times Square - 212-803-4500
Westin Times Square - 866-837-4183
Millennium Broadway Hotel - 212-768-4400
Hotel Sofitel New York - 212-354-8844