Due diligence expectations are rising – are you equipped with the know-how required to conduct this new, advanced level of due diligence? Do you have the strategies needed to seamlessly meet today’s complex due diligence mandates?
Attend Financial Research Associate’s Hedge Fund Due Diligence Master Class, being held March 25-26, 2014 at New York City’s Princeton Club, and prepare to intensify your hedge fund due diligence expertise.
Hear real-world solutions to the most critical challenges in hedge fund due diligence from both successful investors and distinguished industry specialists. This is an extraordinary opportunity to learn new approaches to safely and profitably navigate the path to due diligence success.
Topics at a Glance -
- NEW THIS YEAR: An Opening Fireside Chat: Regulatory Developments & Their Impact on the Due Diligence Process
- Examining the Changing Landscape of Portfolio Valuation & Liquidity
- The Fund/Service Provider Relationships that Build Key Networks
- NEW THIS YEAR: Modern Day Deal-Breakers — The New World of Conflicts of Interest
- Empowering Institutional Investors to Conduct Due Diligence Without a Dedicated ODD Team
- Corporate Governance: Creating an Effective Strategy in This Evolving Field
- Counterparty Risk: Keeping Assets Safeguarded
- NEW THIS YEAR: Addressing Cyber-Security & Other Technology Issues Impacting Hedge Funds
- Hedge Fund Managers Speak Out
- ODD Experts Panel: Ensuring a Productive On-Site Visit
- Vetoing Managers: When to Walk Away & Why
- NEW THIS YEAR: Now, Let’s Hear from the Compliance Officers
- Due Diligence for Emerging Managers
- Dialing Down Conflict: Balancing Investors’ Demands for Transparency vs. Managers’ Mandate to Protect Proprietary Information
Attend both days, earn 14 CPE credits