What You'll Hear
In the first half of 2016, Ohio was ranked #9 in Bond Sales and #8 in Note Sales, with an increase in both sales over 2015. Ranked 34th in total area size, Ohio is ranked 7th in population, proving big things come in small packages. This statewide conference will combine the most pressing issues for the public finance sector today: infrastructure stress, regulatory issues and overall market trends, in one compelling agenda.
Through in-depth research with a wide-array of quality thought leaders, we’ve carefully crafted an agenda that’s primed to be the ultimate public finance meeting for the Ohio practitioner!
Topics At A Glance:
- The Market Outlook and Delving into the Thick of Things
- Unprecedented Regulatory Trends
- State of the State Address
- Broadening the Investment Base for State and Local Programs
- Growing Presence of Regional and Community Banks in the Municipal Market
- Progress of Infrastructure Growth
- Reacting to Propaganda Inspired Attacks Today
- Ohio Goes Red
Top Reasons To Attend
- ISSUERS earn 7 CPE credits (valued at almost $700) for FREE >
- Get the most up to date market information from industry leaders
- Gain insight into building a solid investor base
- Understand the more recent regulatory changes
- Consider the emergence of regional banks
- Incorporate best practices for infrastructure financing
- Craft budgeting for the changing public service demands
- Network with peers from across the state
Get an up to date overview on the muni finance landscape from thought leaders in the business!
Who Should Attend
This program is designed for finance/budget decision-makers at the state and local levels:
- Budget Officers
- Elected Officials
- City Managers
- Debt Managers
- Retirement System Administrators
- Treasurers and other public management personnel
- Public Finance Bankers
- Municipal Advisors
- Investment Managers
- Bond Attorneys
- Rating Agencies
Get Answers To These Important Questions
- How do we effectively address market changes due to disclosure, pricing, direct purchases and more?
- What does it take to develop a sound investment base?
- How will the growing presence of regional and community banks in the municipal market make a difference to you?
- What are some innovative and fiscally responsible strategies for infrastructure development?
- What are the current hot topics in federal securities law, including the status of tax-exempt bonds, recent SEC enforcement actions and any SEC legislative initiatives?
- How will a national Republican Administration make a difference to the state and local governments?
- With the decrease in overall federal funding, the tightening of state and local budgets and the increase of social unrest, how are additional public service training costs met today?
When & Where
Tuesday, May 2, 2017
The Athletic Club of Columbus
136 East Broad Street
Columbus, OH 43215