What You'll Hear
FRA presents Co-Invest:2017, our unique in-depth event designed to foster relationships between GPs and LPs while providing vision and guidance for managing today’s co-investing challenges. No one wants to miss opportunities for maximized returns but the co-investing process’s time constraints make implementation difficult. The keys to success lie within a deep knowledge of the space and well-maintained relationships. Get both at this one of a kind event with panels, round-tables, and expert lead sessions covering valuation, allocation, fund-less sponsor opportunities, and industry best practices!
Act fast! Register now for Co-Invest: 2017, March 29, 2017 at the Princeton Club of New York.
Topics at a Glance
- Co-investing in Today’s World: Evaluating Trends and Industry Overview
- Unique Challenges for Co-investment Deals of Different Size
- Investor Panel: Investment Priorities from 2017 and Beyond
- Interactive Session: Networking Roundtable Discussions
- Negotiation Techniques to Create and Maintain Profitable Relationships
- Best Practices for Moving Through Due Diligence within Restrictive Time Constraints
- Navigating Regulatory Complexities and Maintaining Compliance
- Finding the Next Opportunity with Fund-less Sponsors and First-Time Funds
- Does it Make Sense to Go it on Your Own?
Top Reasons To Attend
- Identify co-investing’s access points
- Hear how large LPs are handling the underwriting process
- Get insights into the challenges presented by markets of all sizes
- Discuss the decision making process directly in interactive sessions with LPs and GPs
- Explore your options when negotiating fee and carry
- Learn how others quickly complete due diligence
- Get updates on the SEC’s current application of the Custody Rule
Get first-hand insight on staffing challenges and how to go it on your own!
Who Should Attend
This program is designed for (but not limited to) Investment Officers, Directors, and Managers from:
- Pension funds
- Family offices
- Private Equity Funds
- Fund of Funds
- Due Diligence Consultants
- Alternative Investment Managers
- Independent Sponsors
- Valuation, Risk Management, and Performance Researchers
Get Answers To These Important Questions
- Where does co-investing fit within the larger PE picture?
- How does the process change when dealing with co-investments of different sizes?
- What are LPs’ priorities when deciding on a potential co-investing partnership? And how do those priorities change with LPs of differing sizes?
- How do GPs analyze and underwrite deals?
- Who gets which information rights, such as board materials and observation rights? How are those terms best negotiated?
- How is due diligence handled when deals are made so quickly? Do you know that you are getting the best possible deal?
- Which fees are LPs liable for and what happens if a deal falls through?
Co-investments are on the SEC’s radar, find out what concerns other investors and how to stay compliant!
When & Where
March 29, 2017
The Princeton Club
15 West 43rd Street
New York, NY 10036
We have a limited number of rooms available at $XXX/night. To make reservations, please call The Princeton Club at 212-596-1200 and ask for “Co-Invest: 2017.”