What You'll Hear
As the demand for greater transparency and lower fees continues to skyrocket, the complexities of efficiently running a private equity fund’s business operations has become more sophisticated. Combine that with an unclear regulatory environment and proposed tax reform, it’s absolutely essential to stay current. FRA’s Operations and Compliance for Alternative Investment Funds is the perfect mix of high-level industry insight and the sharing of practical tips and techniques that will promote an optimum performance from an operational standpoint.
This Private Equity Industry Think-Tank will Help Your Fund:
Avoid Serious Compliance and Regulatory Pitfalls:
- Get the latest on every major regulation that’s coming down the pike
- The SEC exam is inevitable – know what to expect by hearing from those that have just gone through it
- Learn how to optimize your fund’s policies and procedures manual
Enhance Your Fund’s Management Practices and LP Relations:
- Discover technological innovations to help streamline your fund’s operations
- Fine-tune you marketing and fundraising strategies to align with today’s opportunities and trends
- Explore the ever-changing paradigm of LP terms and conditions
Strategize a Tremendously Effective Tax Plan:
- Learn about key legislative developments that affect your tax plan and act accordingly
- Navigate through potentially costly hurdles by understand various tax rate changes
- Explore innovative structuring considerations that promote great efficiency
Top Reasons To Attend
- Develop a blueprint for your fund to effectively do more with less
- Be in-the-know of recent and upcoming developments from the SEC, FASB, the IRS and other governing bodies
- Understand what you need to do to strategize your tax plan to meet changing legislation
- Perfect you marketing and fundraising strategies to align with today’s opportunities and trends
- Learn how to adapt your fund to the ever-changing LP terms and conditions
- Network with a diverse range of peers and learn how they’re dealing with the countless issues facing the private equity industry
- Earn valuable CPE credits
Bring lots of business cards, networking will be at a premium!
Who Should Attend
From Private Equity Funds and Venture Capital Funds:
- Chief Financial Officers
- Chief Operating Officers
- Chief Compliance Officers
- Chief Administrative Officers
- Operations specialists
- Fund Accountants
- General Counsel
- Fund Administrators
- Tax, Valuation, and Financial Reporting Professionals
Get Answers To These Important Questions
- What should my fund be doing to be thoroughly prepared for the inevitable SEC examination?
- How have fundraising principles changed now that we’re not only RIAs but facing a new era of investor demands?
- How are funds currently handling allocations of expenses and management fees?
- What type of new technology is out there to help streamline our back and middle office?
- As tax rates are changing, how should we be structuring accordingly?
- What should I be doing to ensure our portfolio companies are running as efficient as possible?
- …and much more!
When & Where
June 20-21, 2017
The Princeton Club of NY
15 West 43rd St.
New York, New York 10036
If you require overnight accommodations for this conference, please contact any of the following nearby hotels. Please note that FRA does not have a negotiated rate with any of these hotels.
InterContinental Times Square - 212-803-4500
Westin Times Square - 866-837-4183
Millennium Broadway Hotel - 212-768-4400
Hotel Sofitel New York - 212-354-8844