What You'll Hear
Learn how to make an impact by investing with your values
“In the United States, at least $7 trillion is invested in strategies focused on environmental, social and corporate governance causes, ESG strategies” – Investment News
The 3rd Annual Responsible Investing Conference, this year in San Francisco, brings together top leaders in ESG/SRI and impact investing for a deep dive into responsible investment options, data and impact measurement, risks and returns, and trending issues in ESG investing, You’ll learn how leading investors are selecting their ESG/SRI investments, specifics in conducting due diligence, return expectations, ways to measure performance and ROI, and how to integrate responsible investments into your portfolio.
Key takeaways include:
- How the election will impact the future of ESG/SRI
- Why investing responsibly doesn’t have to mean sacrificing returns
- Reasons for the growing interest in gender equity and executive compensation
- Decision-making insights on the divestment vs investment debate
- Demystifying data sources and performance measurement
- Why investing in women is gaining traction
- Best ways to access investment products and vehicles
You’ll hear directly from fellow investors about their insights and strategies in this high-growth area—don’t miss it!
Topics at a Glance
- Outlook 2017: Post-Election Briefing and Update on the State of the ESG/SRI and Impact Investing Universe
- Does Investing Responsibly Have to Mean Sacrificing Returns? - Dispelling Myths about the Performance Trade-Off
- Moving the Needle on Climate Change, Clean Energy, and Fossil Fuel Divestment
- How to Access Responsible Investments: Opportunities and Limitations across Asset Classes
- Fitting Your Values into Your Portfolio: Strategies to Allocate for Impact
- Looking Through the Gender-Lens – Key Benefits of Investing in Women
- Responsible Retirement: Participants are Ready to Make an Impact in 401Ks
- Focus on Impactful Reporting: Going Beyond Returns to Meet Investor Needs
- What to Consider when Integrating ESG Criteria into Investment Decision-Making
- Measuring Impact and Performance – Interpreting Metrics, Scoring, and Data Analytics
- Utilizing ESG/SRI to Assist in Fundraising
- Investing Globally: Expanding Your Reach beyond US Markets
Top Reasons To Attend
- Get an up-to-the-minute report on the outlook and future of responsible investing post-election
- Hear directly from leading investors about their strategies in the ESG/SRI space
- Learn why the myth of poor performance is a thing of the past
- Hear a detailed discussion on data analytics and performance measurement
- Re-examine your carbon footprint and fossil fuel divestment strategies
- Explore ways to access responsible investments
“Investors funneled more than $1B into SRI equity funds and about $208M into comparable taxable bond products during the first eight months of 2016” - Ignites
Who Should Attend
From pension funds, endowments & foundations:
- Chief investment officers
- Directors/heads of ESG/SRI investing
- Asset allocation professionals
- Pension consultants
- Family office executives
- Asset managers
Get Answers To These Important Questions
- How will the new administration affect impact socially responsible investing?
- Where can you invest for change?
- How does the active/passive shift effect ESG/SRI?
- How do you look at ESG/SRI investments from an allocation perspective?
- What are investors looking for in their reports?
- What is the underlying data used to measure ESG/SRI?
- What can the U.S. learn from its European counterparts?
“Both millennials and high-net-worth investors say they are attracted to socially responsible investing” - Ignites
When & Where
March 9-10, 2017
Marines Memorial Club
609 Sutter Street
San Francisco, CA 94102
Tel: (415) 673-6672
Fax: (415) 441-3649
A block of rooms at Marines’ Memorial Club & Hotel have been reserved at a special negotiated rate of $239 per night. The cut-off date for this special rate is 2/8/2017. To make accommodations, call (415) 673-6672. Make sure to mention the “Responsible Investing Conference” when placing your room reservation.
WA Historic Tradition, A Great Location
Located in the exciting Union Square neighborhood, the Marines’ Memorial Club & Hotel offers guests exclusive access to the excitement of downtown San Francisco. Just steps from the theater district and a variety of shops and restaurants, next to galleries, museums, entertainment attractions and the cable cars.
Register Now: Space is Limited!
For more information and to register, contact Rhonda West at 704-341-2647 or firstname.lastname@example.org
For speaking and sponsorship opportunities, contact Samantha Rosky at 704-341-2390 or email@example.com
[+] Register Now