Since 2001, Financial Research Associates has provided the retail and institutional financial markets with crucial educational and networking opportunities covering issues and topics that are often news to even the news media! With the FRA partners’ 65+ years of combined conference experience, our seamless operational processes and the extensive, original research that goes into each topic, FRA has established itself as the leading provider of substantive, topical information for C-suite financial executives.
Our Annual Events Include:
- Opportunities in the DCIO Market
- Hedge Fund Tax 101
- The K-1 Boot Camp
- The Due Diligence Master Class Series
- The OCIO Summit (Outsourced Chief Investment Officer)
- Private Investment Funds Tax Master Class
- Sustainable Family Office Operations and Management
- The Private Investment Fund Accounting, Operations & Compliance Forum
- The Managed Account & UMA Summit
- The Sub-Advised Fund Forum
- Effective Hedge Fund Tax Practices
New and Emerging Topic Areas Include:
- Women and Wealth
- Establishing a ’40 Act Alternative Fund
- Due Diligence for Professional Buyers
- AltLend: Innovative Finance for Small Business
- The Mutual Fund Distribution Forum
- Private Investment Funds Compliance Master Class
- Direct Investing and Co-Investing
Partner with Us!
Are you looking to reach a niche audience? For highly targeted marketing aimed at key decision-makers, a FRA conference is an ideal opportunity. Often including a speaking role on the conference program, an exhibit booth and many other benefits, sponsorship enables you to shine in a crowded and competitive marketplace. To learn more, go to our Sponsorship page.
“Excellent content/agenda and panelists! Very impressive! Best conference I have been to in years! Congrats!”
Paula Jurcenko, Huntington Asset Advisors on the inaugural Mutual Fund Distribution Forum
“Speakers have been well prepared, stayed on topic, didn’t provide advertisements. The key was a great combo of industry experts and families.”
Jack Thurman, BKD Wealth Advisors on the Sustainable Family Office Operations and Management conference
As Chief Operating Officer, Ellen Wofford is responsible for the operational leadership of FRA and all its entities. She is dedicated to constantly improving the systems which create and deliver FRA’s products and services. Based in the North Carolina office she manages the registration, sales, telesales, speaker coordination, meeting planning, human resources, IT and website teams. She has over 17 years tenure in the conference industry.
Ellen holds a M.A. in International Business from St. Mary’s University of Minnesota.
Work with the FRA Team!
Here’s Who We Want to Hire