Financial Research Associates is proud to introduce the first and only event of its kind: a conference for gatekeepers, professional buyers, research and due diligence experts, and asset managers to convene and explore the challenges of providing leading-edge, high-quality and differentiated retail product offerings to investment advisors. In a universe that offers tens of thousands of investment possibilities, constant product innovation, heightened risk aversion, and an increasingly savvy, demanding, and mobile community of investment advisors, how do the leaders in the field approach the art of selecting funds for wealth management platforms, recommended lists, and model portfolios?
Network with industry leaders in wealth management from wirehouses, regional and independent broker/dealers, RIA platforms, and consultancies. Profit from rarely shared perspectives on the current environment of risk, innovative screening techniques, latent resources from outsourcing service providers and asset managers, and alternative investments. Gain a big picture overview of the entire cycle of product development, hearing from portfolio managers, research professionals who filter the population of funds, due diligence specialists who drill down into the details, index developers, and product creators who package the investments for advisors.
This event is the first and only event of its kind! Ensure that your research and due diligence practices are competitive and that you know all the resources that are available to you.
Topics at a Glance -
- Current Trends in Research and Due Diligence Organizations
- New Risk Metrics for a Changed World
- Selecting the Right Indexes and Benchmarks for Performance Measurement and Model Portfolio Construction
- Expert Guidance on Research and Manager Selection
- From Asset Gathering to Asset Managing: Building Resources for Different Types of Advisors
- Hallmarks of an Effective Gatekeeper/Asset Manager Partnership
- Outsourcing: What, Why and How
- The Art of the Portfolio Manager Interview
- Developing Research and Due Diligence Infrastructure for New and Alternative Investments
- The Anatomy and Behavioral Science of ETFs
- Evaluating Alternative ’40 Act Funds
10.5 CPE credits available!