In today’s uncertain and volatile markets, implementing a successful pension de-risking strategy for your fund is now more important than ever. Designed by investors, for investors, the Pension De-Risking Summit will delve deeply into the strategies used to successfully de-risk and discuss the various issues surrounding the de-risking process. Hear directly from plan sponsors who have already implemented de-risking strategies and lessons learned from the process so far.
From risk transference strategies to LDI and the use of glide-paths, plan sponsors and industry leaders will discuss the best strategies for managing your assets and liabilities. Don’t miss out on the ONLY event exploring all your de-risking options! Topics to be discussed include:
- U.S. Retirement Crisis and De-Risking: An Attempt to Eliminate or Save DB Plans?
- The Economic Advantages of De-Risking Pensions
- De-Risking Options and Considerations for Plan Sponsors
- Implementing LDI Strategies and Challenges
- Examining the Use of Glide Paths
- Benchmarking and Monitoring Your De-Risking Plan
- Regulatory and Legal Developments and Considerations for Plans Considering De-Risking
- Plan Sponsor Panel: Where Are They Now?
- Two Part Session on Risk Transference Strategies: Annuitization and Offering Lump Sum Distributions
Plan Sponsors Save $1,500!