In this post-financial crisis, Dodd-Frank enforced the necessity of paying close attention to your fund’s back-office operations has catapulted to a new level! Having the most effective strategies in place are absolutely essential for a fund to thrive which is why we’re bringing back our extremely useful and in-demand Private Equity Operations and Compliance Summit!
It’s no secret that overlooking your fund’s back-office operations can be extremely lethal to its prosperity and profitability. But how can you ensure that your firm has the absolute BEST possible game-plan in place to meet today’s challenging demands? Attend this highly practical industry think-tank and come away with groundbreaking insight, useful take-aways and the confidence that you’re fund has the blueprint to thrive in these ever-challenging times.
Through extensive research with a diverse array of private equity fund professionals and collaboration with some of the industry’s most-forward thinking minds, we’ve crafted a cutting-edge agenda that will deliver the ultimate guidance on perfecting your firm’s operational strategies.
Sessions at a Glance Include –
- An Up-Close Look at What’s Hot on the Regulatory Front
- Tales of an SEC Audit – Looking into the SEC Examination Experience
- Successfully Addressing Key Valuation Issues
- State of the Fundraising, Marketing and Advertising World – From Compliance to Best Practices
- Investor Due Diligence – How Has the Process Evolved as the Industry Has Changed?
- Current Trends in Allocations of Expenses and Management Fees
- The Ins and Outs of Co-Investments
- Private Equity Tax Outlook – Tax Compliance, Reporting and Legislative Updates
- FATCA Readiness - Preparing for its Effects on Day-to-Day Fund Operations
- Knowing Your Investors - Implementing Investor On-Boarding Procedures
- Technology and Infrastructure to Help Your Fund
- General Business Operations Best Practices
- Investor Reporting and Relations
- Keys to Effective Management Transition and Succession Planning
Ensure that you have the right tools in place to maximize the efficiency (and in turn profitability) of your fund by attending this remarkably useful program!